Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

my guess is that you fist would meet no resistance as he explodes into a swarm of molecules upon contact. then he reforms a couple of feet away from you, unharmed and out of arm's reach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
they who seek to punch Kramer, should dig two graves. one for Kramer, and one for themselves.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Interestingly, if you punch Kramer into a door, he knocks before crashing through it

Manifisto

assuming you include lemon juice, rum, cognac, and some kind of flavored brandy, pretty decent I would guess

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

I think you'd expect some give, like punching a pork roast, but in reality I think he's quite boney and it would hurt your hand.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Finger Prince posted:

I think you'd expect some give, like punching a pork roast, but in reality I think he's quite boney and it would hurt your hand.

au contraire, i think he'd be 100% rubbery and go all "flobbalobbalobba" and bounce around like a rubber glove full of jello, and it wouldn't hurt him at all

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think tge series already covered this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
He would do the opposite of when he enters jerry's place, like the big ol' burst in but in reverse

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

dude's tall, i bet he's got a pretty good reach. i have a feeling he'd pop me once or twice before i got close enough.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

He would do the opposite of when he enters jerry's place, like the big ol' burst in but in reverse

punching him so he stumbles back through a door like this... turning around he sees thousands of eyes staring at him. lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a dolls eyes. "at last we meet michael." one of them intones in a hideous whisper-screech "do you know how we feel about people just 'kramering' in here?'

the last thing he sees as the is surrounded is his attackers black eyes rolling over to white and their jaws abnormally distending as they draw close...

as he begins to scream the camera pans back outside of the room to show that it's labelled 'CSPAM'

affectionate parody only, no offense intended

frump truck

hello... again!

Dr. Honked posted:

au contraire, i think he'd be 100% rubbery and go all "flobbalobbalobba" and bounce around like a rubber glove full of jello, and it wouldn't hurt him at all

I could see this being the case

They Might Be

trust me it's not worth it, he sics this little cretin called 'newman' on you and that guy will twist your balls if you know what i mean.

frump truck

hello... again!

honestly i don't see him trying to fight back but he probably would make funny sounds and start teleporting all over the room

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
he would immediatly shatter into thousands of smaller kramers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frump truck

hello... again!

every time you try to punch Kramer he just turns into hundreds of ice cubes that fall to the floor in a neatly stacked pile. its actually pretty convenient if you need free ice for your beer cooler or camping trip or whatever

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
i wouldnt punch kramer. id give him a sweet little kiss on the mouth as a thank you for all the laughs

Twenty Four

w4ddl3d33 posted:

i wouldnt punch kramer. id give him a sweet little kiss on the mouth as a thank you for all the laughs

You say that, but your sig / thread title combo leads me to think otherwise.

FutonForensic

https://i.imgur.com/pTiNSkS.mp4

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
you know that scene in john carpenter’s The Thing where the guy goes to defibrillate someone who just had a heart attack, and the guy’s chest turns into a huge mouth full of teeth that bites the doctor’s hands completely off?

that’s what happens when you punch kramer

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Chrs

he would be knocked back and all of his rings would go flying all over the place

Trying

Kramers eventually reach a critical density because they can only Kramer in, never out

Trying

it's gold, jerry. we're dense enough to produce gold now, jerry

frump truck

hello... again!

Seinfeld 3.0: You Can (Not) Punch Kramer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
When fighting Kramer punches aren't your best bet

Remember the nips