Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

could I get a mod to sticky this? I would like to make sure people see it first thing tomorrow thanks

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ron D = Randy???

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

same height too. unfit for office.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
A man's got to eat.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

Ron D = Randy???

You are hearing this more and more. can't be a coincidence.

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tT3qvR2IXE

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Wasn't this when his wife was diagnosed with cancer? Either way, this voice, this appearance...completely unacceptable. Unfit for office.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Why is Nicolas Maduro on that bus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if this is the official desantis thread, time for me to state that he will never, ever be the republican presidential nominee because he's too loving short and whiny

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

if this is the official desantis thread, time for me to state that he will never, ever be the republican presidential nominee because he's too loving short and whiny

this is the official "Ron DeSantis kinda looks and sounds like Randy from Trailer Park Boys" thread

Ricky and Julian are turning the frikkin bottle kids trans, Mister Lahey!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i've never been to canada, not aware of those people

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

i've never been to canada, not aware of those people

there's a character on the show who's a lot like Ron DeSantis except he doesn't wear a shirt

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

could I get a mod to sticky this? I would like to make sure people see it first thing tomorrow thanks

Done.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wow, i can't believe people complain about the mods on this website. Service with a smile!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Beard Dandruff posted:

A man's got to eat.

that's the way she goes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65w7ha4DZKo

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
"Mister Trump, is that you talking or is it the amphetamines?"
"Ronnie, I am the amphetamines."

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

More Francis Buxton to me imo

POTUS 47
Nov 10, 2022

by Pragmatica
You are all godless filth. Nothing wrong with Ron DeSantis, in fact he is a FAR too lenient with his stance on abortion. I will be jailing any abortionist for 27 months, treble damage. All prostitutes will be jailed as well. Sorry, being a transexual is NOT normal. Hope I didn't hurt your cowardly liberal feelings too much, I know God will be the perfect judge. You are all guilty of being fag enablers, call the FBI, I don't give a gently caress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

POTUS 47 posted:

fag enablers

Hey is this what they call bic lighters in jolly old England? Lol

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lol

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

lmao

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

randy

ran d

Ron d

:tinfoil:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

The Maroon Hawk posted:

randy

ran d

Ron d

:tinfoil:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Assistant Topeekeegee Yugnee park manager

that's a little joke for the locals

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

POTUS 47 posted:

You are all godless filth. Nothing wrong with Ron DeSantis, in fact he is a FAR too lenient with his stance on abortion. I will be jailing any abortionist for 27 months, treble damage. All prostitutes will be jailed as well. Sorry, being a transexual is NOT normal. Hope I didn't hurt your cowardly liberal feelings too much, I know God will be the perfect judge. You are all guilty of being fag enablers, call the FBI, I don't give a gently caress.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

POTUS 47 posted:

post on your main, coward

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

POTUS 47 posted:

banned glennthread poster unlimited shrimp reacting extremely normally to getting ban+30'd for saying rape should be legal in the glennthread

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Wrong DeSantis.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
cheeseburger eatin motherfucker

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

inflatable elvis lookin' greasy motherfucker

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Rondy bo bondy. Issuing big rear end cheeseburger bonds

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

POTUS 47 posted:

ok

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

banned glennthread poster unlimited shrimp reacting extremely normally to getting ban+30'd for saying rape should be legal in the glennthread

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

My wife calls Ron DeSantis Ron DeSanchez (not as a racist joke but because she struggles with to pronounce DeSantis) which is pretty funny to both of us

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

NeatHeteroDude posted:

My wife calls Ron DeSantis Ron DeSanchez (not as a racist joke but because she struggles with to pronounce DeSantis) which is pretty funny to both of us

Ron “Rick” DeSanchez, aka Pickle Ron

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i'm glad I asked to get this thread stickied as a joke lol

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Majorian posted:

Ron “Rick” DeSanchez, aka Pickle Ron

Im pickle ron look at me morty im gonna send a bunch of people to rich lawyer island *barf*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

POTUS 47 posted:

lol