Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

POTUS 47 posted:

You are all godless filth. Nothing wrong with Ron DeSantis, in fact he is a FAR too lenient with his stance on abortion. I will be jailing any abortionist for 27 months, treble damage. All prostitutes will be jailed as well. Sorry, being a transexual is NOT normal. Hope I didn't hurt your cowardly liberal feelings too much, I know God will be the perfect judge. You are all guilty of being fag enablers, call the FBI, I don't give a gently caress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

hmm interesting perspective will take this under considerating thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
reposting epic poo poo from pol or w/e to troll... nice strategy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ron DeMantits

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm godded filth. Is that the correct terminology?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Hey is this what they call bic lighters in jolly old England? Lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

hmm interesting perspective will take this under considerating thank you

what part was interesting

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what part was interesting

This part is interesting:

POTUS 47 posted:

You are all godless fIlth. Nothing wrong with Ron DeSanTis, in fact hE is a FAR too lEnient with his STance on abortIoN. I will be jailinG any abortionist for 27 months, treble damage. All prostitutes will be jailed as well. Sorry, being a transexual is NOT normal. Hope I didn't hurt your cowardly liberal feelings too much, I know God will be the perfect judge. You are all guilty of being fag enablers, call the FBI, I don't give a gently caress.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Hey is this what they call bic lighters in jolly old England? Lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Rhonda Santos

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

found something scary

POTUS 47 posted:

You are all godless filth. Nothing wrong with Ron DeSantis, in fact he is a FAR too lenient with his stance on abortion. I will be jailing any abortionist for 27 months, treble damage. All prostitutes will be jailed as well. Sorry, being a transexual is NOT normal. Hope I didn't hurt your cowardly liberal feelings too much, I know God will be the perfect judge. You are all guilty of being fag enablers, call the FBI, I don't give a gently caress.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lmfao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

thank you for this. this is so important to share.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Don't put that evil on Randy

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
trumbo needs to read this thread for better pet names. no chud uses or knows the word sanctimonious.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

POTUS 47 posted:

Wait that's the guy from this thread

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN has issued a correction as of 05:06 on Nov 14, 2022

speng31b
May 8, 2010

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Wait that's the guy from this thread

lmao nice catch

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
If we're not meant to lay with beasts, how come the priest didn't object to me marrying my wife?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WaryWarren posted:

trumbo needs to read this thread for better pet names. no chud uses or knows the word sanctimonious.

I got the inspiration for this thread after someone else in C-Spam called him "Greasy Ron"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There's a Trump thread here. There's no DeSantis thread. makes u think

wrong

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

remember when a bunch of Adult Disney Fans had huge meltdowns because this guy took away disney's special tax status lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

remember when a bunch of Adult Disney Fans had huge meltdowns because this guy took away disney's special tax status lmao

how long before Disneyland/Orlando separates itself off from Florida like Vatican City

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
randys big greasy belly lol

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

glad youre feeling beter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

lol i remember

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wait, now I'm confused. Is Randy DeSantis good or bad?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Weka posted:

Wait, now I'm confused. Is Randy DeSantis good or bad?

FRIG OFF, WEKA!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

let's get his rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbXNW1TvCJ4&t=12s

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

always lol at this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

POTUS 47 posted:

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Nah, Richard Coyle would be the best to play DeSantis. We’ve already gotten a taste of what that would be like with him as Father Blackwood in Sabrina.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Meatball Randy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sorry I just wanted to take advantage of the moment to run this one back

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!
memba this?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Your meatballs are hosed, Barb

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sorry I know this is thread necromancy but I can't help but feel a little vindicated here. This is 100% Randy behavior:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

That is incredibly Randy behavior

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Fuckin' Ron D's gut,
is full of fuckin' dirty old meatballs

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ron D wiping his pudding fingers off on his prodigious bare gut, pudding dripping on his go go boots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"getting poo poo everywhere... Cheeseburger and pudding devourin mahfucka"