Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
could I get a mod to sticky this? I would like to make sure people see it first thing tomorrow thanks

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

Ron D = Randy???

You are hearing this more and more. can't be a coincidence.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

if this is the official desantis thread, time for me to state that he will never, ever be the republican presidential nominee because he's too loving short and whiny

this is the official "Ron DeSantis kinda looks and sounds like Randy from Trailer Park Boys" thread

Ricky and Julian are turning the frikkin bottle kids trans, Mister Lahey!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

i've never been to canada, not aware of those people

there's a character on the show who's a lot like Ron DeSantis except he doesn't wear a shirt

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wow, i can't believe people complain about the mods on this website. Service with a smile!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

POTUS 47 posted:

fag enablers

Hey is this what they call bic lighters in jolly old England? Lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

banned glennthread poster unlimited shrimp reacting extremely normally to getting ban+30'd for saying rape should be legal in the glennthread

i'm glad I asked to get this thread stickied as a joke lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Ron DeMantits

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

thank you for this. this is so important to share.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WaryWarren posted:

trumbo needs to read this thread for better pet names. no chud uses or knows the word sanctimonious.

I got the inspiration for this thread after someone else in C-Spam called him "Greasy Ron"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There's a Trump thread here. There's no DeSantis thread. makes u think

wrong

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

remember when a bunch of Adult Disney Fans had huge meltdowns because this guy took away disney's special tax status lmao

how long before Disneyland/Orlando separates itself off from Florida like Vatican City

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Weka posted:

Wait, now I'm confused. Is Randy DeSantis good or bad?

FRIG OFF, WEKA!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Meatball Randy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Sorry I just wanted to take advantage of the moment to run this one back

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Sorry I know this is thread necromancy but I can't help but feel a little vindicated here. This is 100% Randy behavior:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"getting poo poo everywhere... Cheeseburger and pudding devourin mahfucka"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007