Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Hello, goons.

I applied in march (lol) for an officer position with the CAF, and successfully sidestepped several people screaming at me this was a poor idea. The application is getting close (???) to the end now. You can make what you will of the 9 month process (so far) but it's beside the point.

I've been kind of a sheltered baby my whole life, and while I'm super committed to this and think it's a good step to make me a better person, and a career I've considered even before I started my degree, I'm also an idiot. So I'm coming to ask goons like... what should a sheltered baby man know, learn, practice or adjust to so he doesn't end up being the weakest and dumbest link.

Also my parents offered to buy me Really Nice Boots for it and I'm asking for recommendations.

Thanks goons. God Save the King.

[I will have to swear an oath to him I might as well get ahead of it.]

E: There's a thread for this I should read the rules thread first.

SRQ fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Nov 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU