Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
I tried to do some things for the Christmas Song thread and all my ideas were poo poo of my own admission.

So I then chose to do Kanye West (not Ye, I am a white male so will use his slave name much like I use Prince) and I want to do the song Power only written from the perspective of an absolute nazi.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_HOvopkIWFtZ_QRv0TGLZEZqBlzjyT5/view?usp=share_link

The thing is, I find it boring.

It is a very rough demo but it will be a Jackie Mason impression singing Kanye lyrics over Power.

I just don't want to put 100hours into this and it get one quote and a meh.

Should I proceed from this early demo?

Is it funny or should I just go back to lurking and all of that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

WhyZodiac posted:

No, no, :justpost:

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme

I will not bother then, thank you for saving me effort.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If it's not funny just keep repeating it until it is!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Maybe try something a little more light hearted for the holidays OP

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I like that you tried

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Good luck on the nazi song you are writing

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I'm very conflicted OP

on one hand, :justpost:

on the other hand, I''d passively encouraging you to make white power music.

Could you just make another song?

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

WhyZodiac posted:

So I then chose to do Kanye West (not Ye, I am a white male so will use his slave name much like I use Prince)

?????

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Tell me more about being a white male referring to people via their slave names as you write a song from the perspective of a nazi authentically OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Also tell me why did you autoban on the grounds of not posting again but then you came back and posted again OP

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme

EorayMel posted:

Also tell me why did you autoban on the grounds of not posting again but then you came back and posted again OP

The bloop banned me and then made it look like I was probated to the extent that my account still looked active and people on soundcloud said they were PMing me on here and getting no response.

I made a joke about inspector gadget being a pedo btw, hence the ban if you want to dig further btw. It wss such a poo poo joke that it never even registered as to why I would be banned from here.

However, on my previous account under a different username, I got banned by quoting the comedian Stewart Lee in a thread because I was encouraging crime.

It's all in good fun though, I will happily through Jeffrey my money and reregister to support the forums as I acknowledge how great SA is so I will likely be back and if you take anything I say as seriously or try to own me for doing so, then okay.

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme

WhyZodiac posted:

The bloop banned me and then made it look like I was probated to the extent that my account still looked active and people on soundcloud said they were PMing me on here and getting no response.

I made a joke about inspector gadget being a pedo btw, hence the ban if you want to dig further btw. It wss such a poo poo joke that it never even registered as to why I would be banned from here.

However, on my previous account under a different username, I got banned by quoting the comedian Stewart Lee in a thread because I was encouraging crime.

It's all in good fun though, I will happily through Jeffrey my money and reregister to support the forums as I acknowledge how great SA is so I will likely be back and if you take anything I say as seriously or try to own me for doing so, then okay.

Btw, I can' spell for poo poo but I am not posting drunk bevause that is bannable. Weird I would defend that when I have an active ban me on GBS right now.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:goofy:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

nazis are people too
they have feelings like me and you
even when they kill the jews

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

does this mean everyone who told me this was just saying it so they could talk about me on their mock discords? oh my god i'm a complete failure of a poster

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Help is available, speak with someone today. 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline just dial 988

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Jackie Mason is a nazi????/

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

WhyZodiac posted:

I tried to do some things for the Christmas Song thread and all my ideas were poo poo of my own admission.

So I then chose to do Kanye West (not Ye, I am a white male so will use his slave name much like I use Prince) and I want to do the song Power only written from the perspective of an absolute nazi.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_HOvopkIWFtZ_QRv0TGLZEZqBlzjyT5/view?usp=share_link

The thing is, I find it boring.

It is a very rough demo but it will be a Jackie Mason impression singing Kanye lyrics over Power.

I just don't want to put 100hours into this and it get one quote and a meh.

drat dude between this and the Banh Mi thread, are you alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

the old "is this an unfunny bit or an authentic mental breakdown?"