Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
:lol:

https://twitter.com/footy_tipster/status/1507111865855483912?s=61&t=JPf_KwYZ0hhr-x33W5widQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Close thread

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Can’t believe England lost to this team in a euro final on home turf drat

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

gigi owes it to himself to support the nation that gave Milan good lads Olivier Giroud, Theo Hernandez and Mike Maignan in times like these

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

gigi owes it to himself to support the nation that gave Milan good lads Olivier Giroud, Theo Hernandez and Mike Maignan in times like these

While all excellent lads who mean well, I will be throwing my considerable heft behind the United States of America due to the terrible mistakes I have made in my life.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Seems only right to support the nation that gave AC Milan both Oguchi Onyewu and Sergino Dest.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

That's a good point I hadn't considered, both have a real shot at being Gourcuff-tier Milan heroes

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Rude. Gas thread.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Gigi Galli posted:

While all excellent lads who mean well, I will be throwing my considerable heft behind the United States of America due to the terrible mistakes I have made in my life.

have you considered that the italian national football team is still more likely to win a game at the 2022 world cup

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lmao.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
It's coming Rome, lol

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Lol this thread is brutal

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

FullLeatherJacket posted:

have you considered that the italian national football team is still more likely to win a game at the 2022 world cup

* loads phalanx launcher that I bought at Walmart from back of pickup truck * keep talking I’m learning how to read

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Gigi Galli posted:

* loads phalanx launcher that I bought at Walmart from back of pickup truck * keep talking I’m learning how to read

tbf the next month or so is definitely a good time for an Italian to pick up a new hobby

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Gigi Galli posted:

Not too worried mate if you'll be as accurate as the Italians were against North Macedonia

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I think Italy is a cool country, what's the deal with their football team? I do remember that their appearance in the prior World Cup was, how you say, not so good.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Redeye Flight posted:

I think Italy is a cool country, what's the deal with their football team? I do remember that their appearance in the prior World Cup was, how you say, not so good.

Yes in fact so not good they didn’t qualify

(Italy is usually decent, they even won a major tournament last summer in the Euros, they mostly poo poo the bed in WC qualifying rounds)

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

sticksy posted:

Yes in fact so not good they didn’t qualify

(Italy is usually decent, they even won a major tournament last summer in the Euros, they mostly poo poo the bed in WC qualifying rounds)

Neat, sounds like they have a lot in common with every sports team that has ever existed in my state. Except, ironically, for the soccerball teams.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
shitalia

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Roberto Mancini has announced his squad for the upcoming Albania and Austria games;

LB: Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint Germain),
LB: Alex Meret (Napoli),
RWB: Ivan Provedel (Lazio),
LB: Guglielmo Vicario (Empoli),
LB: Francesco Acerbi (Inter),
LB: Alessandro Bastoni (Inter),
LB: Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus),
LB: Giovanni Di Lorenzo (Napoli),
LB: Federico Dimarco (Inter),
LB: Emerson Palmieri (West Ham),
LB: Federico Gatti (Juventus),
LB: Pasquale Mazzocchi (Salernitana),
LB: Giorgio Scalvini (Atalanta),
LB: Rafael Toloi (Atalanta),
LB: Nicolò Barella (Inter),
LB: Bryan Cristante (Roma),
LB: Nicolò Fagioli (Juventus),
LB: Davide Frattesi (Sassuolo),
LB: Fabio Miretti (Juventus),
LB: Matteo Pessina (Monza),
LB: Samuele Ricci (Torino),
LB: Sandro Tonali (Milan),
LB: Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain),
LB: Federico Chiesa (Juventus),
LB: Wilfried Gnonto (Leeds),
LB: Vincenzo Grifo (Freiburg),
LB: Simone Pafundi (Udinese),
LB: Matteo Politano (Napoli),
LB: Giacomo Raspadori (Napoli),
LB: Gianluca Scamacca (West Ham),
LB: Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma).

The game against Albania is on tomorrow, 16 November at 19:45 UK time for anybody who needs a football fix, or wants to see the stars of PSG and West Ham’s 2026 squads get their first cap.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
I 100% want to see how a formation of 1 rwb and 10 rb's will do

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

stab posted:

I 100% want to see how a formation of 1 rwb and 10 rb's will do

I believe they lost to Italy in the final a couple of years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Total Meatlove posted:

The game against Albania is on tomorrow, 16 November at 19:45 UK time for anybody who needs a football fix, or wants to see the stars of PSG and West Ham’s 2026 squads get their first cap.

thank you italy for making sure there is some football