Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher

Well, at least we tried.
Vice grip w/ the wire cutting part to seems to be my most used. Hit poo poo, cut poo poo, screw poo poo, descrew poo poo, etc.

Leverage and power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

if you're worried about the profile of a Leatherman or tweezers ready Swiss Army they should make pouches you can attach to your belt so you don't have them clonky things in yer pockets.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i just can't handle all that clonkin and bonkin. way too sexual for my constitution

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

rear end-penny posted:

if you're worried about the profile of a Leatherman or tweezers ready Swiss Army they should make pouches you can attach to your belt so you don't have them clonky things in yer pockets.
See, now you're on the road to my old "velcro vambrace" model of multitool!

Let's follow this road to the end, and have a full romper suit just covered in tools.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

roomforthetuna posted:

See, now you're on the road to my old "velcro vambrace" model of multitool!

Let's follow this road to the end, and have a full romper suit just covered in tools.

clonkin.. bonkin.. AND rompin??? preposterous

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

So embarrassing, one of the guys needed some pliers so I reached for my Leatherman belt pouch to pull out my multitool and I grasped the wrong belt pouch and pulled out my BlackBerry instead. All the guys laughed and said "thanks, I'll call someone who can help" I went red from my white hard hat right down to my khakis.

itry

It could have been worse. Could've been a yo-yo holster.

Or is that better?

Finger Prince

itry posted:

It could have been worse. Could've been a yo-yo holster.

Or is that better?

Would have been a good come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

it's byob, op