Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I have a really nice Gerber multi tool with a decent interchangeable bit screwdriver, good pliers, sharp things, etc. I can't show you it because it lives under my motorcycle seat. It's come in handy a few times.
I have one of these on my keychain that is extremely useful for cutting open plastic packaging and tape and breaking down boxes, opening bottles, and I've even used it as a can opener, though it is pretty bad at it. Also a key feature is that it doesn't draw the attention of airport security and on the off chance it does, you just say it's a bottle opener and they let it slide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Dr. Honked posted:

the only function of a BATTLE OPENER is to start a battle, they don't need to be any good for actual battling.

It's just a device with a button and speaker that when pressed, announces to your adversaries "oi, yer mum's a slag! Wheeeeeyyy come on then!"

Finger Prince

So embarrassing, one of the guys needed some pliers so I reached for my Leatherman belt pouch to pull out my multitool and I grasped the wrong belt pouch and pulled out my BlackBerry instead. All the guys laughed and said "thanks, I'll call someone who can help" I went red from my white hard hat right down to my khakis.

Finger Prince

itry posted:

It could have been worse. Could've been a yo-yo holster.

Or is that better?

Would have been a good come back.