Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Nick Danger, heavy weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

glwgameplayer posted:

I'm gonna level with you. I've been fighting the aspect ratio and the pixels this whole time. Right now my setup is that I have it on a smaller resolution, in fullscreen, and slightly shrunk on OBS's recording, and finally cropped with Photoshop in order to make it less than 900 pixels wide (which I'm told is the requirement for archival)

So playing on a weird aspect ratio is probably the least of the butchering I do for each of these images

If you're not recording video, my suggestion would be to use Irfanview and set it up to capture a screen on a button press. Once that's all done, you can batch crop/shrink them all to the appropriate aspect ratio.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Black Lotus

Nick Danger says no to cover ops - but suggests Joanna Dark participate

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Gilgamesh255 posted:

Neat!

...er... who's going to use it? I don't think we have anyone inclined to using heavy weapons on our squad

Nick Danger lives snd dies for this sort of thing.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Samovar posted:

...did my character die or get seriously wounded? Sorry if this sounds passive-aggressive, I just haven't seen hide nor hair of Sam.

Probably wounded judging by the actions on the 25th of Nov.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Phy posted:

As a registered Canadian I am required to be extremely interested whenever this gets mentioned

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Samovar posted:

...I'm sorry.

Jewelry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
If the LP'er ain't having fun, I ain't having fun.