Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Haven't played this one yet... liked Bastion and Transistor, but that this wasn't a beatemup/hacknslash gave me pause so i never picked it up. interested in seeing how it plays out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Samovar posted:

Yeah, I was reluctant to play it because of the sports game setting and... I suspect many people may have had that attitude too? Shame, really - it is a compelling story.

I do hope you've played Hades, tho.

no, not yet! Hades is one I do really, really want to play but i've so many other games and it hasn't seemed to drop below $20 yet, so...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Rody One Half posted:

Pyre loving rules, it's the best Supergiant game and the world rejected it BECAUSE THEY JUST DIDN'T GET IT MAAAAAN

Yeah NBA jam and a visual novel about outcast weirdos walking through The Worst Place is a weird sell but that's why it's NEAT. I was so disappointed initially when the follow-up was just a regular roguelite (though obviously Hades was cool in the end).

it's way more fascinating than i thought it would be... i too initially wrote it off. wondering if it's on sale or if i just keep watching the LP though haha

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Life first, always. Don't hesitate to take your time.

this