Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Hey, VoD! Glad to see you again!

Also, yeah - this game is good, but I would say the camera isn't that great - a number of times I wanted to get to the person nearest to the ball, and it was off-screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Sally posted:

Haven't played this one yet... liked Bastion and Transistor, but that this wasn't a beatemup/hacknslash gave me pause so i never picked it up. interested in seeing how it plays out.

Yeah, I was reluctant to play it because of the sports game setting and... I suspect many people may have had that attitude too? Shame, really - it is a compelling story.

I do hope you've played Hades, tho.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Fedule posted:

I always figured Hades was just more full of stuff, it went on for longer, it was more consistently paced, it had maybe a better way of managing gradually escalating challenge, and all that stuff. But Pyre. Pyre is the one that stuck for me. It's got a magic to it. Even among the characteristically above-average works of Supergiant Games it is the standout.

The characters and the setting truly are unique and good.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Nostalgamus posted:

I'm in favor of the mustache. It does make him look a little shifty, but he's missing a lot of personality without it.

Like shiftiness.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

It's really amazing how they were able to make... Such a compelling story over fantasy basketball.