Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

SorePotato posted:

do the drugs that make you happy :)

Colonel Cancer posted:

Try drugs or butt stuff. Safely and responsibly :angel:

Absolutely!

Buck Wildman posted:

happiness tip: buy yourself something lacy to really wow the man at home

Excellent tip!

McCracAttack posted:

Happiness tip: It doesn't matter how you feel inside, you know. It's what shows up on the outside that counts. Take all your bad feelings and push them down, all the way down past your knees, until you're almost walking on them. And then you'll fit in, and you'll be invited to parties, and boys will like you.

You may even find that you're much happier surrounded by friends, boys, and parties! This gets a double recommendation from me.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I think happiness is mostly about finding a band that you like that was popular 20 years ago and buying some merch to put on your walls and maybe going to a show if they're in town even though they're middle aged and pathetic now

I like everything but the go to the show part. If you're not careful, someone may think it's safe to leave their home and die of COVID! Make sure tips that involve leaving the house come with the addendum "COVID WILL KILL/SEVERELY DISABLE YOU, AND SOCIETY WILL LEAVE YOU BEHIND" before and after each tip.

edit: kidding about the last one! Sometimes it's fun to make jokes! You can go outside, but make sure you don't lick any doorknobs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Take a breath! If you're having Big Feelings about something someone posted online, consider taking a break before you decide to respond. You should set a timer and spend at least 10 minutes checking in with yourself. You may find that your anger was out of proportion to the effect of the post on your life!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Hatebag posted:

Go to a park and play basketball
Go for a run
Walk in the woods
Roll around in a detention pond
Dig a big hole

I dug a big hole in the park and got fined $1000 for vandalism, thanks a lot OP

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Try drugs or butt stuff. Safely and responsibly :angel:

Happiness tip: try butt stuff with your drugs.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Absolutely!

Excellent tip!

You may even find that you're much happier surrounded by friends, boys, and parties! This gets a double recommendation from me.

I like everything but the go to the show part. If you're not careful, someone may think it's safe to leave their home and die of COVID! Make sure tips that involve leaving the house come with the addendum "COVID WILL KILL/SEVERELY DISABLE YOU, AND SOCIETY WILL LEAVE YOU BEHIND" before and after each tip.

edit: kidding about the last one! Sometimes it's fun to make jokes! You can go outside, but make sure you don't lick any doorknobs!

Me and my friends at the show:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
happiness tip: make time to do things offline and outside of your job. that is, get some hobbies! if you're frustrated because you haven't touched anything except your keyboard and yourself for 10 years and you suck at whatever you're doing, remind yourself that sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something. and that it gets easier every day, but you have to do it every day.

happiness tip 2: don't mock strangers online for learning life lessons from children's cartoons. save your emotional energy for feeling good about yourself :)

happiness tip 3: realize that being good or successful at something won't make you happy and may actually make you feel worse when you don't meet your goals

happiness tip 4: learn to forgive yourself

happiness tip 5: don't take advice on how to be happy from depressed people on the internet