Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Time to win the group and the bottle it in like the r16 or QF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

people are really excited about gakpo so expect him to completely disappear

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nuclear Spoon posted:

stevie b is man transformed since escaping tottenham, hoping for great things from him

huis or wijn?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

this

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

1 shot all game. i mean it was a goal, but this is some really sad stuff

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the lazy passing and receiving continues, but man depay added a lot of pace and pressure and dumfries went insane. they gave up a lot of possession but there were long stretches where the us couldn't move the ball forward because they'd immediately get challenged and dispossessed.

while all the goals came on some really awful marking (dumfries had his hand up for like 5 minutes in the box lmao i was screaming at the tv) i do feel better about their ability to create chances.

if they could just clean up the real stupid poo poo (they are good for like three brainfarts a match atm. xBrainfarts) they could trick someone into thinking they're a decent team

anyway rooting hard for australia bc they wont beat argentina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

A Passing Feeling posted:

honestly i think dumfries has been the best player in the team for a while now. i love him.

He makes Depay look way better than he is, it's cool