  • Post
Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

I had a bunch of these growing up. My brother had an EGM sub from like 97-01 and I had a NP sub from like 99-03. I've mentioned it before but they started putting art on the spines so when you displayed them in order it made a picture, only they hosed up and used the wrong picture for one month so Mario ended up having like 3 eyes or some poo poo.

Badass.

I wanted a NP sub so bad as a kid but my parents said it was a waste of money and no way was I gonna spend 2/3rds of the cost of a new game out of my allowance on it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My dad got us a subscription when it came with a free copy of Dragon Warrior. As soon as we got the game, he tried to cancel the subscription but they wouldn’t give him a refund unless he returned the game. He just returned the game instead of paying the, I don’t know, $30 for the subscription.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I went looking through my old poo poo for this cool old keychain I got for trading in nintendo power stamps, but all I found was some leftover stamps lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

I went looking through my old poo poo for this cool old keychain I got for trading in nintendo power stamps, but all I found was some leftover stamps lol

badass

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wish i still had a bunch of th poo poo i got from nintendo power super supplies, i had a badass tan cap wth a metal triforce on it that i wore until it fell apart nd a couple of these n64 cozies:

still got my badass n64 carrying case covered with nintendo power stickers thogh

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://sites.google.com/site/aceebb1/

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I woke up every morning seeing this on my wall even though I never owned or even played the game lol

The secret of mana and secret of evermore ones were badass too, I had like 5 of them pinned up but I don't remember the others.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

I woke up every morning seeing this on my wall even though I never owned or even played the game lol

The secret of mana and secret of evermore ones were badass too, I had like 5 of them pinned up but I don't remember the others.

i had th super mario rpg one

and the zelda 64 one

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

holy poo poo lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I had this and it blew my mind as a kid that SNES could do these graphics

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011