Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy From NY
Dec 11, 2007
My family has had a vacation house in the community where he & his parents live, since 1995. It is a boring little private community in the Poconos with a large portion of houses used as vacation homes and do not have full time residents.

My mother would routinely leave the doors unlocked and windows open when she stays at the vacation house. Luckily she has dogs, but still that is not safe. When she found out about the (potential) killer living in the community the color in her face instantly drained.

He also apparently went to my wife's high school and worked there as security after he graduated. My wife graduated years before him though so she would never have had any interaction with him, however she has friends who work at the school who knew him/ of him.

It is crazy how one day the world is impossibly huge but then can become so small instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU