Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

A few months ago I got a used 3DS and a copy of Omega Ruby, partly as a nostalgic trip and partly because my little girl got into Pokemon at school. I last played a Pokemon game, maybe a decade or so ago when I got a DS lite to play the remake of Gold and Silver (which was immense). I figured the remake of the games where I left the series were a good place to start.

So, perhaps unluckily for me, I've realized that the online components of DS games are dead now?

Had a real real hard time deciding on which fossil to get and I was hoping to work out how to get the other. I got Lileep the anenome guy. I guess I'm out of options for whatever the other one was?

At least I have my cool Linoon from a random trade, scooping up boosted Exp everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Good stuff, thank you unsung heroes working to make sure trading still works for old Pokemon games.

I am enjoying Omega Ruby a lot though. Team Flame and Aqua are so ott compared to the OG Rocket guys it's ridiculous. I also like how some of the original 152 are still ever present (geodudes and tentacools everywhere).

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Could not reconcile his Christian faith with the glory of A R C E U S

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

He should embark on a more godly endeavor of creating a rogue-like that has you progressively going through the layers of Hell ala Dante's Inferno.