Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I'm going to, play the new Pok
émon game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://i.imgur.com/wz7O2LB.mp4

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

IronicDongz posted:

as always here is your reminder that pokemon saying their names is stupid, the anime has it wrong, the games have it right, cute digitized animal noises for life :palmon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAJ9w5kszc

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
A nice confirmation - when you send your pokémon out into auto-battle mode, they will outright refuse to attack shinies.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Forsythia posted:

So, what exactly are the clothing options? Are the four uniform choices all we have?
You can accessorize, but your four seasonal uniforms are all you get for shirts/shorts, so you can't drastically change your base apparel.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

Did any of the leaks show the movesets for the starters?
Yeah. Serebii's actually got the whole Paldean dex up now, too, though (since it's technically been released at least somewhere in the world). Here's some quick links for the starters, if you're okay with seeing their evos and such.
Sprigatito
Fuecoco
Quaxly

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Flopsy posted:

Nah dude, you're getting that recipe. On that note I just found out the loving lunatics made it possible to put noodles and rice on your loving sandwiches. Guess I should've seen something like this coming what with the curries but reading that was like a punch in the face.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
have fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Bogart posted:

What level does Tarountula evolve at. If it’s not soon I’m gonna replace it with a cool dog
Just 15, nothing fancy.