Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I'm pretty excited! Gotta work til 5 or so tomorrow so hopefully my copy has been delivered by then.

Looking forward to building a very cute team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I would die for clodsire

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I was able to get a Sprigatito relatively quickly from a Surprise Trade. :3:

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

At 399 / 400 pokes.

Riolu is slow to warm up and be my friend.

Love me and evolve, drat it! :argh:

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

HopperUK posted:

I found a wild Lucario up on the mountaintops in the far northeast. Though of course that won't buy you love.

I am now hopelessly invested in making this guy love me.

Want a bath? Sure. Want a sandwich? Yes. Want to murder? I got you, fam.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

lmao I finally run into my first shiny (that didn't involve a sandwich), a Geodude, and he immediately blew himself up.

Rude.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

derra posted:

FYI the egg given by the teacher in the DLC is random, you can save before getting the egg if there's a particular starter you want.

Interesting! I guess I got lucky with my fav, Piplup.

I just finished up the DLC story and Pokedex. I enjoyed it. I would say I liked the Isle of Armor DLC story slightly more.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Got me some shiny litwicks during the outbreak :3:

Shiny Chandelure rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I caught 5 or so shiny Flabebe sending my poke out to murder.

Shiny Litwicks are pretty easy to spot at night.