Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Having fun so far with Scarlet but boy am I getting graphical and lighting glitches just popping off constantly, hope there's a patch to fix it soon or something.

For actual content I'm loving the wide variety of pokemon that's catchable before you even get to school, feels kinda crazy to me.

AngryRobotsInc posted:

For people who have played, roughly how long does it take to get to the point where you can trade?

Uhh basically at the start of the game, like one battle then u can book it to the poke centre to trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

There was a shiny in my game but I was hosting multiplayer and my friend stole it from me last second.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Dang just lost like 2 hours of progress cuz the game crashed on me and I didn't have auto save enabled, rip me I guess.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Play handheld and you'll probably be fine if you enjoyed swsh.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

The fact that the 30, 40, and 50 year old NPCs are also students wearing the same uniform makes me think they just ran out of time

Man I like Pokémon and I liked sword and shield but this feels like it’s not even close to a beta

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Feels like we skipped a few episodes there, regionals happening already? I was under the assumption she had a day of beating up everyone in the club in episode 1 but now I wonder if that was meant to be over the course of a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

If people want a Pokemon game without the combat might I suggest Pokemon Snap, they're good games.