Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

I know this is predominantly an american forum, but did anyone else here get the EU/AUS/NZ versions and choose someone other than weed cat?

I got myself a ditto and have secured some weed cat eggs i'm up for trading for access to fabulous duck and fire croc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Flopsy posted:

Would love a weed cat egg but I've already made a deal to exchange a cassoulet recipe for one and I don't want to renege on that. Honestly though I have no where near access at the moment to make you some top tier quaxly eggs. I need to transfer my breeding stable to start making proper battle beasts.
Ah, no, I just meant that i'm looking to borrow peoples starters so I can make my own eggs of them and then return said starters to people.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

It is quite lame that we still don't have the ability to manually switch out a ball of something we catch with another ball we have on hand.

Especially since we already have the strange ball for cases where you change it into a ball that a future game may not support.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Flopsy posted:

If it's a seven star raid I just don't feel like going through the woodchipper. Nine times out of ten it's a poo poo show and I end up aggravated I was dumb enough to try and put up with it. On another note I have now flooded all of Mesagoza with crabs. It is the only solace I take in this self imposed hell. I have become the alpha and omega of crab and it will not end until the numbers roll in my favor--Just give me the shiny klawf game I'm 1000 in just give me a blue crab I'm loving BEGGING.
Do you not have any of that dank herba for shiny sandwiches? I got my blue rock crab from a sandwich or two in way, WAY less time than it would take trying to do it through egg making.

Oh wait it's self imposed? Man I don't understand why people want to hurt themselves like that.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

On the topic of gen 2 stuff, I say this anytime this comes up but i'd be cool with them going back and rebalancing gen 2 build wise a bit.

Outside the babies, the stuff that got future evolutions and the handful of actually competent and usable stuff already in the gen, almost everything else feels notably worst in class across the gens. Which sucks. So many cute designs that gen that just don't have the stats to hit or survive much of anything, or that don't have any standout abilities or redeeming movesets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Zore posted:

I mean at this point the only Gen 2 mons that didn't get a later gen evo or regional form and actually need a boost are like... Meganium, Noctowl, Furret, Ariados, Sunflora, Octillery and Ledian. Add in Unown and Delibird if you want to fix the gimmick mons, but I think Iron Bundle is probably the best compromise for 'fixing' Delibird.
Yes?

Jumpluff, Xatu and arguably Lanturn could also use a little bit of love too, but this isn't an insignificant amount of a 100 mon dex that really could use a glow up of sorts.