Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Blaziken386 posted:

my opinion of carmine is that shes good and cool and she's probably much more likeable if, like me, you also grew up with a mean older sibling; and my opinion of kieran is that he's kind of lame in an unfortunately extremely relateable way. i remember being a weird lame 10 year old, it sucked!!

Yeah I also think that the Carmine Kieran storyline was nicely done considering how divided it makes everyone feel.
Carmine was clearly in the wrong for how she treated Kieran, but she probably did it for the right reasons (in her dominant mind)
And Kieran is in the wrong to some extent as well, but still the victim in the end and had every reason to snap.
I cant wait to see where this goes.

Also this DLC is shiny heaven so far, so I cant complain about that either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Six sandwhiches so far, still no shiny Matcha pokemon. Come on game

I hope you soft reset for each sandwich

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I guess Johto is gonna wind up the least musical region.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I want to bet Hitmontop for fighting, due to it being based around Capoera.

I could definitely see Noivern for Dragon. :hmmyes:.

Just watch them end it with Meloetta again for Fighting.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
You have to post the original meme video of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Funky Valentine posted:

Giratina's base form is so cool I don't care for Origin Forme at all.

I prefer the Origin Forme Giratina, but maybe thats because that design has been burned into my brain after my countless failed attempts to catch it in the distortion world while his kickass theme plays.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I wish we could have gotten more 2nd version games like BW2.

DisposableHero posted:

Anyone working on their living dex have luck chasing down a Miraidon/Koraidon on GTS? Basically anything people want i have only one of and need for my living dex. The things I have that are rare enough to be worth it to folks are mythicals and thus can't be traded on GTS. It's a weird rule.

You just reminded me that I had an request for a Koraidon sitting in GTS for months now that I forgot about
I guess someone finally accepted my offer (random shiny legend #53) and gave me what I need to get the living dex completed.

DeafNote fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Oct 14, 2023

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

RatHat posted:

It’s weird it took this long for them to do Luxury ball. It should’ve been first in line after the OG 4, Cherish, and Premier

After they make all the in-game balls they should do the GS Ball

Well there's still the Heavy/Lure/Level/Fast/Moon Ball along with the Safari/Sport/Park/Dream Ball and the Beast Ball.
Not to mention all the PLA Balls.
So that could be a ways off.

Oh and the Timer Ball. Which really should be next if you ask me and I am surprised it wasnt done already.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

I THOUGHT THE ELEMENTAL MONKEYS WERE SENT TO THE SHADOWREALM

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
New Terminalmontage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-Okv32Cg0

Swampert was robbed

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
The story for the first DLC wasnt amazing or anything, but I liked that it did something new with the rival for once.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
So who here caught their Meloetta yet?

Because that was adventure game levels of 'how the gently caress did anyone find this?'

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Snacksworth just give me all the drat snacks at once.

You WILL listen to his tales of wonder and nostalgia and you will LIKE it.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I’ve joined a discord for Its Super Effective. Finding a group takes only a few minutes and the BPs flow fast with four people

Meanwhile I am so old that I just visit gamefaqs boards

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Random Chance: 1 in BW2(psyduck, still have it), 2 in Sword, 2 in Brilliant Diamond, 1 in Legends Arceus, 9 in Violet.
Making them overworld shinies makes things a lot easier clearly.

Hunted (only in Violet): 6 from sandwiches + a whole dozen of those outbreak pokemon (Milcery, Litwick etc)

Gifted: Too many to count. A lot of them from forum giveaways that are clearly clones but not otherwise hacked.

Official: Got the Lucario and that Haxorus way back (traded it away however)

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Okay, turns out the symbol mext to the name is the last game it was in, but looking up the OT is a youtuber who makes giveaways and has videos on genned mons so yeah, hacked.

Edit: guess I can send it to my game for the dex entry and then trade it for Raging Thunder.

Watch out that you dont get any of the Nazi-named Raging Thunders

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I may have made fun of Nosepass too much in my life, thats the second shiny I have run into as soon as I jump into an area.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I stopped caring about those starter raids a while ago, since I can just import everything through Home anyway.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Pretzel Rod Serling posted:

yeah that’s a known and never-patched behavior; you can pick up 4+ shiny Flutter Mane on a trip and hand em out to friends :)

Sounds nice... pity I dont have Scarlet.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Friendly warning
Raids with increased shiny odds for Voltorb/Foongus and Hisuian Voltorb are in the game now

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Oh right that word.
You are correct

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Arceus was a step in the right direction. And at least they should have enough time to smooth out bugs now.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
The new Jaiden Animations video is pokemon relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdyXIaBK9A\
If only because she met the great Yuka Morii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Here I forgot the shutdown was happening "soonish" and only reminded myself today by accident hours before it happened.
But it didnt count for pokebank transfers so I panicked for no reason.