Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Hogama posted:

You can accessorize, but your four seasonal uniforms are all you get for shirts/shorts, so you can't drastically change your base apparel.

It is so unreal to me that after all of the customization and focus of really being your own trainer in the past howevermany games they pulled this one back. I can't imagine it's engine limitations. I realize it's fluff but anything that lets me feel like the game is my own personal Pokemon adventure helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Oh I guess spoilers are off? That's a bummer, didn't want to see any more mons spoiled but at least they're not that consequential to me.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
I thought the 1000 steps Evo method was esoteric and then I discovered Kingambit. Full galactic brain on people who figured that one out. What an insane mon

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Just caught two shinies back to back - saw a Tarantoula and nabbed it, jumped off a cliff, immediately saw a Magikarp. Not complaining too much as red Gyarados is a classic but this is my third shiny Magikarp across HGSS, LA, and now SV.

Also Spidops is a weird looking dude

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Blaziken386 posted:

considering we had swappable mounts in PLA and changing between them made riding feel much clunkier than it ever does in this game, im fine with the game having one dude who can just do it all

Unless you mean visually or thematically clunky, I thought that the mounts auto-swapping on their favored terrain was a great feature and really easy to roll with

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
A duck motorcycle certainly would have been better than whatever Quaxley is determined to become

the mount rationalization also masterfully lets them revoke it during Area Zero which I thought was a really cool story and gameplay beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I found a shiny Glimmet!

Did you know GLimmet learns self-destruct naturally?

I do!

This is actually why I turn off auto save on shinies I think can blow and do a manual save. Not sure if that actually works but I read on Twitter dot com that it works. Sorry for your loss