Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
I've have obtained the video cartridge. Looking forward to meeting Dalton Quaxle this evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Blockhouse posted:

Clipped through a shop door once!

Haha, yeah, I just had this happen where I tried to go into Nemona's house after meeting her and my character phased clear through the door before popping back out to do the door opening animation properly and went inside

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Flopsy posted:

Is the game actually playable? Because reading about everyone's experience with it sounds like the thing barely functions. :(

I seem to have avoided the worst of the problems people have had so far. I've played for a couple of hours or so and caught like thirty Pokemon and it's mostly just been a fair bit of slowdown and some really bad framerates on characters in the distance with the camera clipping into the ground once or twice while battling on a slope.

I haven't actually entered the school area yet or started the main quests or anything though so there's plenty of time for things to fall apart!

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
The loss of clothes customisation is a bummer but the Spring uniform is kind of a mood. I just need some cool boots and a better bag.

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Haha, I've just seen the same thing happen in the same spot. I guess Magikarp just like to do that.

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Saagonsa posted:

Just watched my boyfriend go through a massive roller coaster of emotions as he ran into a shiny salandit, and then a second later realized that it was male.

Haha, damnnn. I had a male Combee tera raid and thought "oh, that's kinda a bummer." A shiny would be a hundred times worse.

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
Yewww, just caught a shiny Manky. Not exactly the most exciting shiny coloration but since he's got a new evolution this gen he can join the team.

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
I mistakenly went to Mela first so she absolutely stomped me the first go around. Was fine when I went back after doing the first couple of titans and the actual first star base

I just figured she'd be first since she was who they showed in the trailers

Funky Valentine posted:

The way she walks is loving aces though.

I laughed, felt very "don't mention the war" to me

PunishedEnzoMatrix fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 28, 2022

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

PittTheElder posted:

Same, and frankly I don't see what all the fuss is about

Black Charizard and blue Gardevoir are cool

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Dollas posted:

found this prankster that has now been forced into the lineup

Noice

I came across this yellow boi this morning

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
Got bumrushed by a shiny Veluza on my way to the fifth titan which is fortunate since I haven't seen them enough to have known what was the normal colouring and what wasn't.

That makes three randomly encountered shinies so far this game which is probably the most I've come across in a game? I had more in Diamond but that's because I got way into chaining there, whereas these are just guys that I've ran into (or have run into me in this last case).

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
I am happy for Pokemon Husbands Red and Blue and wish them the best for the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
Hahahahaha, who's the absolute clown that's been walking around trying to evolve their Pawmo with the R button instead of the ZR button?

Moi :negative: