Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

I have long beaten the main game, and am an hour or so into the DLC. I have not encountered a single shiny this entire time. Legends also yielded zero shinies. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Flopsy posted:

Ya want some? Like gimme a list of what you're looking for and I can probably help ya out there.

I'm not looking for any in particular. I'm just amazed at my atrocious shiny luck. Starting at Gen 2, and having played literally every generation including remakes, I have caught/hatched exactly three shinies that weren't some special distribution or event.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

mikeycp posted:

Regular sumo doesn't go nearly as hard as ultra. It's maybe slightly more challenging than a normal game but not much

Ultra they decided to try and break children and I kinda respect it

It was amazing watching Ultra Necrozma end several Nuzlocke runs.