Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I have recently come to terms with my unquenchable desire to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Pretty cool how many hair styles and colors there are, I can play as a pretty accurate child-version of myself!

Well, except for this Gilligan-rear end hat that entirely defeats the point of having so many hair options!

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Pokemon Megathread: I'm Brit expat trash living in Spain ruining everyone else's lives.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
My Fuecoco is named Steve in honor of the realest one.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Like anyone keeps a rotating stable of "type-advantage against the next gym" mons, as opposed to feeding everything wood-chipper style to their starter and just OHKO-ing their way through life, as Arceus intended.

Also I love Steve (my Fuecoco)'s chunky little growl he does when he comes out to snap necks and cash checks.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Saw that gif of back-jumping on your legendary and tried it as soon as I gained the ability to ride and LOL it's hilariously jank. Kirby's got nothing on these hops.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Wow the first gym has the dumbest gimmick I've ever seen. It's like they heard me talking poo poo about SwSh's first gym and doubled down.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
So the 'mon symbols on the minimap are just completely useless, right? They don't even rotate around the center of the map when you turn around, it's impossible to tell where they are meant to be!

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Just poo poo-stomped the second Titan. Is anyone else's head canon that you and a select handful of NPCs are the only ones with the cognitive faculties to understand type advantages? Or that you can have more than two 'mons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Larry is the best gym leader ever. I feel represented.