Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress.

glad i changed my tires today. somehow next week the temp is going back to like 2 but for the next few days it's gonna be a winter wonderland.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
winter punks gently caress on! :evilbuddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Snow is good, OP. :colbert:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Snow is good, OP. :colbert:

ikr. what's up with these northerners and all the snow beefs
:dafuq:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

ikr. what's up with these northerners and all the snow beefs
:dafuq:

I liked snow even when I lived up north. If there's enough of it, you get the day off from work or school. You can't say that about rain.

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

I liked snow even when I lived up north. If there's enough of it, you get the day off from work or school. You can't say that about rain.

:agreed: there's nothing like a snow day for chilling at home and doing nerd poo poo

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's fun to look at and to play in but what is not fun is moving large volumes of it out of my driveway

Heather Papps

hello friend

also i have spun out on black ice before and it really changes your perspective on the season

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Just watched All Quiet on the Western Front, and now I'm walking through narrow trenches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

snow is good but big city snow is gently caress