Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy From NY
Dec 11, 2007
So I own a house built in the late 90s and it came with a 2 person Jacuzzi bath tub with jets. My wife and I have only used it ONE TIME in 6 years.

It takes a time long to fill since it is a 2 person tub and since it does not have a heating element like a hot tub, the water actually cools down quickly when the jets are on. I guess its similar to stirring a pot of hot soup or sauce...it increases the heat loss at a faster rate.

Without doing any research on my end - if they do make a tub with a heating element you should definitely invest in that or don't bother for a fancy tub at all.

Also, i am sure the technology has improved by now, but when the jets are on it is LOUD. like obnoxiously loud to the point it isn't even enjoyable to sit in the tub for an extended period of time.

Your mileage may vary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU