Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

lol rhode island be tiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I've never actually been inside a cracker barrel, do they have any distinctive food/claim to fame or is it just a generic low-end chain like Ground Round or Houlihan's

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

also, voted 5 on this thread, suggest everyone else does the same

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The food is generic “Southern” slop.

The restaurants have a store at the front that sells kitschy poo poo and probably Trump paraphernalia depending on location.

Bro Dad posted:

its bad southern food served with a side of horrible racism and lovely general store

bossy lady posted:

They got a store inside that sells toys and assorted folksy tchotchkes.

:thanks:

remember to vote 5

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Jelly posted:

22 miles. Man. You have given a wonderful perspective of how truly small Rhode Island is.

I swear there are 60 mile stretches of road in SE WA that don't even have a gas station.

It is the smallest state op

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hahaha it's true, Connecticut is just the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’ll continue to live in my safely blue state with good pizza during these trying times

stop passing on the right and use your drat signals! Yuo bastards!!!1