Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
22 miles is maybe halfway across my mega-city. What kind of baby state do you live in? lmao

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go offline for a bit. There's a radiation storm coming and it's not safe to be above ground anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord

garfield hentai posted:

i mentioned in the OP that the state was rhode island, and i also mentioned getting a hotel and given that the state is so small it wouldn't make sense to stay at a hotel if i lived in the state so from that context you could reasonably deduce that i don't live there. i appreciate the engagement on this post but please read the thread! :)

Fair enough, but folks, I may be sick as poo poo right now, near-delerious with the flu or probably the 'vid, but is this guy trying to tell us that there's an island that is entirely its own state?

Like, as if there's some kind of internal America-Austraila situation or some poo poo going on that I ain't never heard of? Preposterous.

e: Ahhh nuts. It actually turned out to be COVID :(

Roumba fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 22, 2022