Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
dateline 09:00 am
"instead of working, why not just get drunk today?" "good thinking, me"

6 hours later (& i can't honestly blame no shave november) i have successfully set my entire unkempt facial hair on fire trying to smoke 1/8th of a butt of a left over cig. I was able to pat it out by slapping my own face repeatedly

goons it hurts what should i do rn i am applying cool beer cans to the affected area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

_____! posted:

The only answer is to get more drunk so if you light it up again you can use your vomit to put it out. Don't asphyxiate, though...

attempting this now seems sound

Mr. Crow posted:

Well need to see a picture to give accurate advice op

clearly lies i'm upset that a goond would try to trick me for joke purposes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

did you ever fix the hole in your roof

No it is thru this aperture I am able to perceive astral conjunctions

kntfkr posted:

when there is nothing left to burn you have to set your face on fire

Woah kind of a throw back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Or6-HOveg

thin blue whine posted:

it's a real improvement to your looks op

Ty

Jabberlock posted:

welcome back, enfield

gently caress what ever happened to that dude
Is he literally dead or what

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Rip in piece Enfield

STABASS posted:

sounds like you have a problem wrt drinking alcohol op. have you considered drinking my piss instead?

I'm not yet to the point of recuperating narcotics from urine samples

Colonel Cancer posted:

Do the balls next, and you just might sell this act

The ol Turkish barber technique is legit the best way imo

A pack of cigarettes and 6 beers is literally $20 already. Luckily I have prepared the way by brewing 27 liters of the real poo poo in a steel keg some goon sent me years ago

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

By popular demand posted:

I always get happy when I encounter an SWC post, my unconscious mind just automatically assumes he was always a figment of my imagination.

against all odds it turns out it was real all along

minecraft_holmes posted:

why would you do that op

yeah now that i'm soberized it seems like a suboptimal choice tbh

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Piss can strengthen the skin proteins but won't help with existing burns I'm not buying into goon piss technology cmon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Discernibly Turgid posted:

I miss your XCOM threads, SWC, and I’m glad this didn’t turn out worse than it did.

Really brightened my day catching a Stars-based mini-derail. First time I saw them was a bit before that album came out and I’m always a little better off when I’m reminded of them.

I still have the saves but unless I can get someone to belt out sixers when goons die imo the gimmick doesn't work as well. Don't like reporting, especially for stupid poo poo.

The key to that thread is the music tho you gotta have the good tunes from kinda weird sources.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I set myself in fire once.

And I yelled

Good God almighty

Great balls of fire

Same