Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
when there is nothing left to burn you have to set your face on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
did you try to light a cig off the stove?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
freshman year of rutgers, everyone was asleep and i had no fire so i smoked a cigarette by putting foil and paper towels in the microwave with bucket of water handy.

it worked & i managed to not set off fire alarm

but this other time, Peruvian Eddie was smoking a hookah in his room and the RA (was that the term?) knocked on the door and he tossed the coalpuck out the window and hid the hookah. this was fall & the coal had landed in a very large pile of leaves and we had to evacuate. no one squealed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Prof. Crocodile posted:

who still smokes cigarettes in 2022?

:(