Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

legalizing psychedelics is a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/goodfriendraf/status/1627758549219565568?t=yBc-iz8w1kqJo5GLE19a4Q&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ty buddha

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you meet Buddha by the side of the road, pick up that can

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
religion? not a fan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge45R9qoW_Y

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
he is risen

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

mark immune posted:

he is risen

Jesus as a symbol of a change in our relationship with God and morality where we no longer have to eat unleavened bread or celebrate the murder of children.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you meet Buddha by the side of the road, pick up that can

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hey, so some hosed up freak with powers beyond your comprehension made this awful world where people are tortured for this terrible god's pleasure and you need to live your life according to a bunch of rules promulgated by rapists, ok, byeeee

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hatebag posted:

Hey, so some hosed up freak with powers beyond your comprehension ability to fight made this awful world where people are tortured for this terrible god's pleasure and you need to live your life according to a bunch of rules promulgated by rapists, ok, byeeee

Hey look I made capitalism

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
You are angry at god because he does not exist.

I am angry at god because he killed my cat.

We are not the same.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I'm angry at God because I'm transsexual. Get on my level

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
Do you think that after a lifetime of hearing how bad stuff that happens is all part of gods plan when you die you get up there and god explains it and you go “drat that really was a cool plan, respect”. I bet it does and that there are lots of sick reaction vids to watch all the time in heaven

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
it's all sick rear end reaction videos, gods private stock real good poo poo, u see it all from every set of eyes that ever lived until u conclude as God must, that it is a world worth not ruining for its flaws

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Turtle Watch posted:

Do you think that after a lifetime of hearing how bad stuff that happens is all part of gods plan when you die you get up there and god explains it and you go “drat that really was a cool plan, respect”. I bet it does and that there are lots of sick reaction vids to watch all the time in heaven

Nah it's just god going "it's just a prank bro" the moment you pass the pearly gates.

Tbf that's a solid prank

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

I'm angry at God because I'm transsexual. Get on my level

but youre also pretty smart i think, seemingly vaguely well adjusted, funny, and employed. i think thats cool, and that also, you're cool. amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hatebag posted:

Hey, so some hosed up freak with powers beyond your comprehension made this awful world where people are tortured for this terrible god's pleasure and you need to live your life according to a bunch of rules promulgated by rapists, ok, byeeee

Not every thread has to be about America.