Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Welcome to the ADTRW Idiot King contest.

Beginning next Monday, November 28, until next Tuesday, November 29, post a delicious home-made burger. A poll will be run, and the best burger post(s) will earn their creators Idiot King privileges for December, along with the responsibility of running the next Idiot King contest.

Has this been approved by site administration? Of course it has, and if Fluffdaddy doesn't go along with it he's gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Reserved for links to the burger posts.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
While you may speak with a tone of authority - you relinquished your moderation privileges.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I'm not going to update my second post with links to the same page. But it would appear that it is time to vote. I was really meaning to make one, but life happened. So I'll just post it when I get around to it.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
It sounds like there is one vote in for Raenir.

I vote for Srice on the basis of being paid-off by Big Vegetable.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations to our new Idiot King Raenir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I look forward to the Idiot King contest you run at the end of this month.