Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side you're looking forward to on Thanksgiving
This poll is closed.
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 15 17.24%
Stuffing 32 36.78%
Green Bean Casserole 6 6.90%
Rolls 6 6.90%
Cranberry Sauce 6 6.90%
Sweet Potatoes 8 9.20%
Pies 14 16.09%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Shinji2015 posted:

That was all based on one of Jackson's TikToks where Jackson and Brittany are having a great time while Patrick looked annoyed about something in the background, iirc

This was right after the game where the Titans held him to 3 points, so there were narratives that his brother was distracting him or whatever, which is probably bullshit but hey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Tik is the runningback stiffarming you, and the Tok is you slamming the turf.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Doctor Teeth posted:

peterman gets another chance and christian hackenberg couldn't even get a single one. just how loving poo poo was he my god

Hack managed to get benched in the AAF. IIRC he's the only QB in that league to be benched for being bad.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Foreman is going to be a FA as well and he's looked very good.

Foreman is criminally underrated and I'm kinda pissed he only got 2mil after filling in admirably for Henry.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Between Coughlin and Urban, the Jags must have really been a hell organization to play under. They didn't even look like they were having any fun last season until their final game of the year.

At least Pederson has them looking like a real football team again.