Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side you're looking forward to on Thanksgiving
This poll is closed.
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 15 17.24%
Stuffing 32 36.78%
Green Bean Casserole 6 6.90%
Rolls 6 6.90%
Cranberry Sauce 6 6.90%
Sweet Potatoes 8 9.20%
Pies 14 16.09%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Benne posted:

The warning signs were there all along

That is a man who has definitely tried to feed a kitten to an ATM at least once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Oh, for sure there would still be dead cap hits. I thought I saw something about about some of his future guarantees would have less of a hit if he decides to retire before the end of the contract. I might be mis-remembering.

If I'm reading it right - and I might not be - the gist is that the earlier he retires, the smaller the dead cap hit is. The problem for the Packers is that even the smaller cap hit is still huge.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Christ this game tonight is so bad.

I can't believe we're getting two primetime Colts games this late into the season. MNF I get, because this looked like it could be a decent enough matchup at the beginning of the year. But on Sunday, when they could have flexed? Ridiculous.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

fartknocker posted:

NBC probably didn’t want to flex out the Cowboys and/or Fox/CBS protected the other games that NBC would have preferred (Chiefs-Bengals, for example). There’s limits on how many times a team can be in primetime and the other networks can protect a limited number of games to keep them in the afternoon, so there’s other factors in there.

Yeah, I thought Chiefs/Bengals and Dolphins/Niners were both on CBS at the same time, which I think would have left one of them open to flex. But I just checked and Dolphins/Niners is on Fox, so that checks out.