Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side you're looking forward to on Thanksgiving
This poll is closed.
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 15 17.24%
Stuffing 32 36.78%
Green Bean Casserole 6 6.90%
Rolls 6 6.90%
Cranberry Sauce 6 6.90%
Sweet Potatoes 8 9.20%
Pies 14 16.09%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah I don't know where Wilson's career even goes from here. His own coach just suggested a high end outcome for him would be like the quarterback that had to spend seven years as a backup.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

If they had these concerns back in the spring I don't understand why they didn't bring in a better backup.

I guess they thought a competent #2 would exacerbate said yips.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

lol

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lifespan posted:

Wilson's line was 19-35 for 142 yds and 1 touchdown in garbage time. Are they going to bench him yet?

The Broncos have one of the few backups in the league that might actually be worse than Wilson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wow tonight is one of the worst late season MNF matchups I can recall.

Trying to figure out the hook even for football sickos. Let's see if Kenny Pickett is getting any better? See if Jeff Saturday can give Irsay a reason to keep him for next year?