Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side you're looking forward to on Thanksgiving
This poll is closed.
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 15 17.24%
Stuffing 32 36.78%
Green Bean Casserole 6 6.90%
Rolls 6 6.90%
Cranberry Sauce 6 6.90%
Sweet Potatoes 8 9.20%
Pies 14 16.09%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

hey listen listen listen. You BOTH can't use the right than/then

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Imagining telling myself 10 years ago that I'd love Ryan Leaf in 2022.

Time is wild

This is how I feel about Joe Montana being the second most talented QB to play for the Chiefs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Two pictures of me side by side in my thirst trap mansion. I'm a Gemini so

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Which team will resurrect his career ala Geno Smith

Vertical Lime posted:

WHITE SUPREMACY

typical

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ozymandius1024 posted:

How big of an rear end in a top hat is Zach Wilson? Are we talking like Jimmy Clausen if he got drafted 2nd overall?

He didn't seem like a huge rear end in a top hat to me but then again he's never met my mom so

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

um maybe he's exactly the entitled little prick he looks like

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

Noted rich kid Patrick Mahomes clearly lacks accountability.

Counterpoint: Jackson Mahomes

It's so weird how much people hate Jackson Mahomes. As far as I know he hasn't done anything all season but hey I don't have Tik Tok so I don't really understand the hate.

All this to say that the rich dad that Patrick has is not the same dad that Jackson has and I'm not sure Mom Mahomes has money on her own. Anyway it's a bad example.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

What? Pretty sure Jackson and Patrick have the same parents…

My bad, it's his sister who has a different dad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jivesauce posted:

Why isn't that enough to dislike someone?

It totally is. It's also extremely easy to ignore him and not bring him up constantly. It's just always been weird. Also people talked about him all the time way before he did that. It's really based on bad dances on Tik Tok. I just try to convince myself that Tik Tok doesn't have that kind of reach but it clearly does.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

With your tickety tockety and your flippity floppety. Back in my day we danced badly to C&C Music Factory and nobody filmed it and we moved on, the way Sandstorm intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Somebody assaulted the Browns field but they're going to move on as if it didn't happen. Checks out.