Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

God is sick, so her clown friend is filling in for the big tag title challenge. Elsewhere the two latest imports are challenging for big belts, DayDream is taking on the karate girls, and Yoppy has a singles match. Oh, and the opener is now a handicap because of the aforementioned "Pom filling in for Raku". They announced that this is a cheering show last week so come to tell Itoh that she's the cutest in the world, stay because the wrestling is fun and good.

Apparently it'll even have English commentary as well, how good

quote:

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEST/2:30am GMT/9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST
Tokyo Joshi Pro All Rise '22
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

Haruna Neko, Kaya Toribami & Mahiro Kiryu vs Kyoraku Kyomei (Hyper Misao & Shoko Nakajima)
Suzume vs Yoshiko Hasegawa
Arisu Endo vs Mizuki
Hikari Noa & Maki Itoh vs Nao Kakuta & Yuki Kamifuku
Juria Nagano & Moka Miyamoto vs DayDream (Miu Watanabe & Rika Tatsumi)
EVE Title: Miyu Yamashita(c) vs Millie McKenzie
Princess Tag Team Titles: Reiwa AA Cannon (Saki Akai & Yuki Arai) vs Pom Harajuku & Yuki Aino
Princess of Princess Title: Yuka Sakazaki(c) vs Billie Starkz

The match contract for the Princess Tag Team Titles match was signed earlier this week. Everyone involved gave comments on the match too. Saki Akai has been watching Yuki Aino’s matches ever since she debuted but she doesn’t sense any of the burning passion that Aino always talks about. She does not feel threatened by the challenging team for that reason. Yuki Arai does not feel used to defending her championship and is still nervous over these matches. Aino was meant to go into this match with Raku and will still be motivated to fight for her while she is absent with covid. Pom Harajuku broke down into tears because she wanted to see her friends challenge for the championship and now Raku cannot do it. Aino encouraged her to fight together and suggested they can divide the Tag Titles into thirds if they win. This match is happening around the same time as Harajuku’s 4th anniversary so she thinks it might be God/Raku telling her it’s time to show everyone she is an adult pro wrestler. Oddly enough, Akai thought the sight of Harajuku crying was kind of scary…

The EVE Title match will be held under the “Spirit Of EVE” ruleset used by the British promotion. The match has a 30 minute time limit, no countouts and the referee can end the match if one of wrestlers no longer shows the spirit to continue fighting. Really, it’s the no countout rule that is the only real difference here. Tokyo Joshi Pro’s title matches also have 30 minute time limits and there’s been referee stoppages over here in the past for knockouts and submissions.

There will be three people greeting the audiences during Sayuri Namba’s opening announcements before the show begins. It could be anything from some of the trainees learning about their pro debuts, outsiders visiting to promote an upcoming match with the company, members of the roster having news to tell everyone and so on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SG Bamboo posted:

There will be three people greeting the audiences during Sayuri Namba’s opening announcements before the show begins. It could be anything from some of the trainees learning about their pro debuts, outsiders visiting to promote an upcoming match with the company, members of the roster having news to tell everyone and so on.

That rules :allears:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnZEmnuzgM but sunday many places.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Stream is live

Hello Namba :wave:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hi namba

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hi Namba! :wave:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:3:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
NAM-BA!
NAM-BA!
NAM-BA!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

She's so happy :3:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh, Christelle is back on comms

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
thank you for holding off introducing comms until I got into the stream.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

10 years!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This fuckin rabibt is a 10 year vet

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ten years of rabbit

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

karmicknight posted:

Just wish it were Chris and Akki (or even Chris and Drew), Ciari and Arai is a hard downgrade

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

rabbit and a dragon team, who can stop them

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

very rude of them to bait us into thinking Mr. Arai wouldn't be there

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
TRISH ADORA VS MIU WATANABE

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Trish Adora! cool!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Miu vs Trish Adora is a cool match

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TRISH

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Is it really Up Up Girls without Raku :smith:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I love when Namba and the wrestlers do pre-show bits. Really continues to remind me of my carnie background.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

Is it really Up Up Girls without Raku :smith:

this is hosed up

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Raku is definitely sleeping through this show

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/jimmygabagool/status/1569502151554269184

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

At least they're soothing the pain with the best song

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
we're having fun here folks

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shino :3:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Shino needs some time at the dunce academy. (Yunamon is a free agent who needs something to do while her leg is busted)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I get nightmares listening to this song from the time I was trapped in a basement and they sang it 12 times in a row

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Shino needs some time at the dunce academy. (Yunamon is a free agent who needs something to do while her leg is busted)

what happened to her leg?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

STAAAAAATO

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I get nightmares listening to this song from the time I was trapped in a basement and they sang it 12 times in a row

This is one of my favorite stories, btw.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
time to switch to japanese comms

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Duke Pukem posted:

what happened to her leg?

She got it looked at earlier this month and got some procedure or something. She's been photoed with a brace a few times, i believe.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I like Bee but I also like Yoppy

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

oh thank god, some good wrestling on a Saturday finally

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

lets go Bee