Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

They don't normally send the to the screen for offside?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

blegum

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

AHAHAHAHAHA

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Here's looking at you, baldy

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

If canada had any quality up front belgium would be out already

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The Islamic shock

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That was a loving great goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

What a hit

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Rip Canada I thought you looked decent and at points

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Belgium should have lost to these jokers lol

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Time to cheer on big tone in the strictly results show between the games.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Spain too scared by the mighty Germany to sing their anthem

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Oh my word

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Germany starting to find out these Iberian fancy dans

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Pooran torres

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That's a red

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

loving gooooooooaaaal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress VAR

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

vyelkin posted:

if you can't score an offside goal against the spanish anymore then the game's gone

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Subbing on morata before 60minutes. Thpain are on the ropes

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That could have been a funny goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

FFS

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That shot ascenciod out the stadium

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That's a penalty in this day and age

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

PICK THAT OUT¡!!!!!!!!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Proper put your laces through it screamer

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

All Spanish players clutching their face should be booked instantly and then let VAR rescind if needed

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

The comedy group result is this stays a draw, Spain lose to Japan and Germany beat Costa Rica right?

Correct. Spain and Japan go through in that permutation

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Perfect challenge

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Fuuuuuuuuck!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Should have had a penalty. Not a bad result given people were crowning Spain champions after their first match.