Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Mostly agree w/ op but hope Germany get spanked because i REALLY love watching them lose and their fans pretending like they don’t care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

If you told me four years ago i’d be watching Kendall Waston start a world cup match in 2022, i would have laughed in your face.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Lol german tv has an 8 hour countdown clock running on the screen

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Lol wut

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Let the REAL shithousing begin

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

6 yard box pinball

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Belgium with TMD (too much Dortmund) on the pitch, it’s just advanced stats

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

Belgium with TMD (too much Dortmund) on the pitch, it’s just advanced stats

to those who thought it was an ADC (Acceptable Dortmund Contingent), you forgot to account for the GDP (Ghosts of Dortmund Past), i am not allowed to go to vegas anymore because of this knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

advanced statsman posted:

Croatia is gonna win 1-0 and it will be a poo poo game

i think you are right that we will see Herdman's post-game comments come back to haunt him in the form of an extremely ugly match

edit: but i also got Canada in that prize thread, so i hope we're both wrong and they blow 'em out :canada: