Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sorry what yellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

I know you guys speak weird just do this for the team we cant let the spanish hog all the spicy food in this world cup.

look ghana hasn't bowed out yet afaik and they still use scotch bonnets

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no, i'll expand on this: west africa has spicier food than any arab or euro country and i'll die on this hill

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my announcer just said it would be a miracle if costa rica beat japan

is that extremely stupid? based on past info? idgi

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol rip

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

japan really ought to be ashamed of themselves that they havent scored yet

terrible post

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i thought japan were unbeatable giants for 72 hours???

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Go Japan Go!

Also please Germany defeat those loving Iberian bastards!

Please Morocco if you dont win the only hope for arabs is the Saudis and we are truly doomed in that case I know you guys speak weird just do this for the team we cant let the spanish hog all the spicy food in this world cup.

do you have any opinion on pupusas

edit spiciness depends on country so disregard if necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

greazeball posted:

This is true. I'm going for lunch with Cameroonian family and their hot sauce will melt your face off

that lil slurry of scotch bonnets and onions was my favorite thing about nigerian food, especially on grilled fish, i assume it's also similar in cameroon