Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What was the betting line on the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

SKULL.GIF posted:

Are you watching the game or the box score

The game. I think it's funny how love has gone from draft fuckup and total pariah to savior of the packers franchise within two drives tbh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That pass was broken up but that was a really solid across-the-chest throw Love made to Cobb while running to the outside. Straight, accurate, with velocity

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Play posted:

Rodgers still led the team to 23 out of these 30 points. Even though he made some mistakes feel like you guys getting a bit excited

The important thing is to root for drama. The better Love does, the more there is!

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Play posted:

The game. I think it's funny how love has gone from draft fuckup and total pariah to savior of the packers franchise within two drives tbh

Sir he was a project that needed time to develop

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
OK, Love is still struggling with throwing on the move. Not ideal, but not a total dealkiller.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

shyduck posted:

He is the next Favre and Rodgers

He’s going to steal ayahuasca from welfare recipients

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Stoll has good hands

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Play posted:

Rodgers still led the team to 23 out of these 30 points. Even though he made some mistakes feel like you guys getting a bit excited

:yeah:

It’s fun but lol at thinking there’s an actual storyline here

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Play posted:

Wut

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol: Crosby’s onside couldn’t even go ten yards

Play
Apr 25, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

The important thing is to root for drama. The better Love does, the more there is!

That I can definitely agree with. Never know whether people are just fun poo poo posting or completely serious

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Eagles fix your goddamn defense before next week please

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

surf rock posted:

OK, Love is still struggling with throwing on the move. Not ideal, but not a total dealkiller.

Better than Rodgers this year

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

It's definitely time to move on from Crosby, too.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Looks like that's game. GG yall see you tomorrow.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
I’m pretty sure we’re all having a bit of a laugh

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
goddamn that's a lot of rushing yards

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Asproigerosis posted:

this is a terrible analogy as the forcefields in dune only deflect high velocity projectiles but let slower stuff pass through which is why combat is all melee, futhermore

That was the point! Packers defenders running at him fast when only the slow blade may pass through. :colbert:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

Eagles fix your goddamn defense before next week please
And special teams too tia

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Trade Rodgers, cut Crosby, fire McCarthy. It's time for a new era of Green Bay football.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

euphronius posted:

What was the betting line on the game?

Eagles -6.5/7

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Highbrow Slick posted:

I’m pretty sure we’re all having a bit of a laugh

Frankly I think there's a bit of a mix

That being said nothing would make me happier than a green bay quarterback controversy. That would own

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I mean, once that ball bounces once it can do whatever it wants so even the best onside kick form can go awry.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

packers need to trade a 2nd for zappe. then keep replacing love and zappe with eachother for each new drive so that they both kick rear end

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
:fork:

gg y'all

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

:rip: packers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:fork:

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

:woop:

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Well that was more of a clownball shootout than I was expecting, but I'll take it!

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

packers fail the 'tackle literally anybody' challenge

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

I think the problem is we've seen him make a lot more mistakes over the year and now someone will actually take some shots downfield to someone other than Lazard. So it's just wishing, sure, and it probably wouldn't work out.

But it's more exciting either way. Just more fun to watch in a small sample size.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Goodbye packers, thanks for an entertaining game

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Lol just throwing the Obj drama out there for no particular reason

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

364 rushing

159 from hurts

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Catch & run TD where the receiver did most of the work + field goal after special teams had them starting in good field position.

On the one hand, obvious fool's gold. On the other hand, still undeniably looked better than Rodgers' busted rear end.

Hoping for the funniest possible outcome, which is "good enough to drive out Rodgers, but not good enough to actually be good."

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Wow they collectively outgained Josh Jacobs!!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Play posted:

Lol just throwing the Obj drama out there for no particular reason

The nfc north reddits were blowing up about OBJ and I was just completely baffled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Healthy Rodgers is probably better than Love, but broken thumb Rodgers ain’t.

Dude should’ve been benched after the Giants game, and if Love sucks, then oh well. At least we know he’s not the guy.