Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

That’s gonna hurt.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

LochNessMonster posted:

Thought the same given the distance between him and the defender that’s supposed to be dealing with him.

But apparently not.

Aren't corner kick exempt from offside? Was there a deflection that could count as a pass there that put Castelletto into a questionable position?

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Serbia in Camerooins

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Cameroon is winning the World Cup of cool looking managers.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Don't love the Camerooners rolling around in the ground every second tackle

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TDepressionEarl posted:

Aren't corner kick exempt from offside? Was there a deflection that could count as a pass there that put Castelletto into a questionable position?

Can't be offside when a corner kick is taken (since you'd have to be off the pitch) but you can be if a team mate flicks it on and you're then in an offside position as it's another phase of play.

If a defender gets a head to it which flicks it on to the attacker in an offside position it doesn't matter.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

TDepressionEarl posted:

They’re not exempt.

E: nino explained it better

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

TDepressionEarl posted:

Yes, but there was a header at the front post - the person doing the header can't be offside, but the next attacker to touch the ball needs to have been onside for the header, not the corner

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
This match is great, just two teams going all out to score sick goals and knock lumps out of each other

Also a guy got hit in the dick

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Serbias really committed to making the wrong loving pass.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Serbia will have wanted the collapse of Yugoslavia to have not happened.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
if i were serbia i would just hoof it to mitrovic all day long because trying anything else probably wont work

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Can't be offside when a corner kick is taken (since you'd have to be off the pitch) but you can be if a team mate flicks it on and you're then in an offside position as it's another phase of play.

If a defender gets a head to it which flicks it on to the attacker in an offside position it doesn't matter.

what if a player was hiding behind the goal when the kick was taken and then stepped on to the pitch for a cheeky far post header?

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

karmicknight posted:

Serbia will have wanted the collapse of Yugoslavia to have not happened.

don't we all :tito:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
monaco dna

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

rosary bead World Cup Trophy is broken

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
tasty header that

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Pwhoar

i love serbia and the serbs

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
And here come the Serbs.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Paperhouse posted:

what if a player was hiding behind the goal when the kick was taken and then stepped on to the pitch for a cheeky far post header?

Then they get kicked in the groin by the assistant ref on that side of the pitch.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Tadic's set piece kick was bad but Pavlovic's no-no-no shake header is good good good

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

camerooiuned

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Sick header

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the quickest collapse ive seen since yugoslavia

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
These days if you do a header like that you get put in jail

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Oh dear

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

RIP Cameroon

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

physically impossible to park a bus in the first half

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

the sex ghost posted:

These days if you do a header like that you get put in jail

Only in Scotland

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

i haven't seen a headshot like that since the battle of belgrade mashallah

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
serbia remembered they still have to face albania.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Cameroon will have wanted to not concede two goals imo

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

ItohRespectArmy posted:

the quickest collapse ive seen since yugoslavia Afghanistan

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

what happened????? i went the bathroom cameroon 1-0 and came back to serbia up 2-1

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

KidDynamite posted:

what happened????? i went the bathroom cameroon 1-0 and came back to serbia up 2-1

Cameroon is poo poo OP

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Tony Khan gave the order to Mitrović to not score because of that one goons toxx.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Rigobert Song looks so sad :(

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

KidDynamite posted:

serbia remembered the alamo

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Hello...Serbia. You're quite good...at turning me on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic with the bend on the strike to take the lead.

Cameroon close to giving up a third now.