Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

ITT we read comics together, do I break some major copyright with this? will jeffrey be visited by the CIA or something??

Okay whatever we'll organize a family drive to Jeffrey's cell later, now we're going to read Bermuda, with the fish tits, in German because I got it in German but it's an American comic so you can probably find the English fish tits somewhere

This is the cover, it's full of action and there's fish tits in here no kidding

We're in a flying submarine with wings and it's in a storm and they say this is going to be a wild ride because the storm is very purple!

Inside we have an important looking business man and two teenagers, the boy is apparently called Bobby with a b and the girl Andi with an I and she says she's scared and so is the boy he says. But fear not, father business man says, he only hires the best pilots and they're not too high to post
He also hired Mr Randolph to keep the children safe but I don't know how that works against an overly purple storm tbh

None of the super hired pilots ever saw a storm like this!! All the instruments are wriggling around like a penis in the wind they basically almost say
SHAKOOOM the storm, let's call him Steven, says as he eats the plane in one bite as the pilots call for a day in May for some reason and say that they're sinking and they have no idea where they are but probably nearby the sea and therefore water and therefore land

Where will they land???

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

pretty sure anything posted in byob counts as fair use under parody

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

also maybe just post choice best parts, not everything. talking about stuff is considered transformative and under fair use, posting a link to a .cbr of a high quality scan of the comic would be risky, but posting occasional phone pix is totally fine.

Goons Are Gifts

Yeah I'm doing that now and gonna comment on them I don't know how to scan anyways also it's in German so the agents can't read it I'm sure

First few pages are posted now, let's see where this goes!!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
FISCHE TITTEN

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

idiotsavant
whers the fuckin fish tits

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no Bobby stranded on some wild island!!

A girl turns up, she says he has to leave because he's about to DIE HOLY poo poo RUN BOBBY

Goons Are Gifts

Bobby doesn't know the FISH TITS ARE MARCHING ONWARDS

They're slavers and are looking for new goods to force sucking on their fish tits! Sorry it says that in German

Heather Papps

hello friend

if i could count the amount of times i woke up on a beach with a redhead yelling at me

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

This is a strange adaptation of Gary Paulson's Hatchet but im here for it

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
too busy losing my poo poo at "ich hab angst bobby"

emSparkly fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Dec 1, 2022

I am a patient they.

Goons Are Gifts

This is like the sixty ninth time that I feel like I should have a German thread where I just post German signs and posters and words from the public without any context and let you guys figure out what it is and how it sounds either extremely angry or funny to you, because honestly most of the time it is that, sometimes both actually

Goons Are Gifts

The Red haircut says they don't have any time because their dumb rear end plane made them so obvious and bobby is like "no u" by asking what the gently caress is going on.
Red girl says NOOOOO GO AWAY because the "mer" are coming which probably means the fish tits?? It sounds like the German word for "more" or "sea" but both is misspelled so I dunno actually it might be like Mähr, too, which is a fictional story or a dream or nightmare so you see German is a wild language we do things with words

Anyways Red finds that she and bobby are already on that stage of their relationship that she feels like she's doing ALL the work and he's doing NONE of it and she's complaining and he's like, babe, I need to find Andy with an I and she's like shut up and take out the trash but also hide because the fish tits are coming and he's not doing it so she drags him i mean actually I don't have to translate the pictures right

Goons Are Gifts

heh the next picture had 4.20 megabytes originally that's the weed number

Okay so Bobby is stating the obvious, being that he NEVER listens to his wife red hair and he's like, uhhh, those fish have tits??? And she's like SHUT UP and they're kinky so they're getting physical
Bobby sees how the fish tits are getting andi without a y and he's like NOOOOO TITS but no worries suitcase man is on the move and threatening instead of shooting the fish tits with his single shot pistol because he's been hired to protect the children but not paid well enough it seems

Twenty Four

*Hank Hill voice* "Dhammit Bhobby!"

Goons Are Gifts

Hands up, you loving fish tits, business guy says, oh no Mr business man!!! Bobby is concerned but Mr suitcase is here to protect him so what could go...
NOOOOOOO MR BUSINESS SUIT, Bobby says, red hair is shocked and surprised by Bobby having a voice and using it to do the one thing they shouldn't do!

Goons Are Gifts

Splotch is the official sound of business people dying by the way

Goons Are Gifts

YOU loving IDIOT!! DON'T SCREAM SO LOUD!!!, red hair screams very loud, the fish tit people heard them!
Let's go on a nice peaceful safari in the jungle, red hair commands, Bobby, fully erect at this point, is on board
"im gonna distract the fish tits!!" red hair says, "go to the north west east south direction, you uneducated gently caress!" and Bobby says, "ehhhhh define direction" and he's just chilling at this point, what's a fish tit gonna do anyways he probably thinks and leans back, considering posting in the chat thread

Twenty Four

suit dad nooo, I barely knew ya!

redhead girl seems cool she knows what's up, bobby's a dweeb!

as someone who is mostly German by blood/heritage but knows almost none of the language other than picking up a few words here and there, I'm having fun making up my own story then reading GaG's description :)

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

SPLOTCH

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

NEEEIIIN

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I MEANT to post in this thread that I don't know what's going on but I like the photos!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

idiotsavant posted:

whers the fuckin fish tits

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
v misleading thread title

Goons Are Gifts

They're coming no worries they're here it's all about them

Goons Are Gifts

SURPRISE!!!!!!!
red hair shouts super loud just minutes before surprising the fish tit people, hitting them completely prepared, she crashes into them while Bobby just runs through some weed plants, getting high as gently caress, saying poo poo WAKE UP I'M TOO HIGH TO POST still unsure if what he's experiencing is the result his irresponsible highness or if he's actually being hunted by some fish tit guys on a red hair island, a reasonable thought we all had bad trips

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

This is like the sixty ninth time that I feel like I should have a German thread where I just post German signs and posters and words from the public without any context and let you guys figure out what it is and how it sounds either extremely angry or funny to you, because honestly most of the time it is that, sometimes both actually

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Maybe the real fish tits were the friends we made along the way

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the fish tits were inside us, all along

google THIS

I'm having a little trouble suspending disbelief here. Sure it seems reasonable to me that a redhead could take on a squad of brutal seven-foot fish (tit) soldiers armed only with a single shot pistol, bowie knife, and makeshift spear, but how is she not sunburned head to toe?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

google THIS posted:

I'm having a little trouble suspending disbelief here. Sure it seems reasonable to me that a redhead could take on a squad of brutal seven-foot fish (tit) soldiers armed only with a single shot pistol, bowie knife, and makeshift spear, but how is she not sunburned head to toe?

She's not redheaded where it counts...

In the complaints department.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Im afraid its more dire than we thought... That kids landed on the island of goofy sound effects!

FWAM
SMWACK
FWUMP

Poor sucker wont last through the week before a well timed WHAMMO get him

idiotsavant
its been like 20 pages and i havent seen even a single tit, fish or otherwise. im not mad, im just disappointed. frankly, i thought we were better than this

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

idiotsavant posted:

its been like 20 pages and i havent seen even a single tit, fish or otherwise. im not mad, im just disappointed. frankly, i thought we were better than this

google THIS posted:

Maybe the real fish tits were the friends we made along the way

Goons Are Gifts

Bobby is having a little identity crisis over here due to the lack of fish tits and he's singing WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GOGO by evanescence as he's petting a giant penguin of sorts

Goons Are Gifts

Here EFN found a fish tit by the way its probably around the corner already, they exist

Escape From Noise posted:

Yowza. Found 'em!
:nws::nws:

Goons Are Gifts

Now imagine how these tits come along when they're German

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

pfefferfischentitten