Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

I hope Demko’s injury means the Canucks can get back to tanking (even if he wad accidentally helping a bit) without getting Bruce fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/abbycanucks/status/1598844538000674816

Guess this means Demko is broken properly.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

grack posted:

Bruce Boudreau looks like he's trying to get himself fired and I don't blame him one bit.

I think it’s more that Bruce knows they are waiting for a chance to fire him, losing to Arizona at home on a Saturday could easily be the trigger. This adds a new storyline to the game and if they do lose badly and he gets fired it will set the record as ‘he tried everything but the players let him down”.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Turns out Brocks out on the ice for warmups, Canucks can’t even scratch someone properly.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Not on a “what was he supposed to do!?!” Frame, but from someone who has never played, how practical is it for Reeves to hit there without putting him in hospital or is the only real option there to pull out of the hit of the defenceless player?

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

If you buy a second hand car, which is visibly on fire in the yard, the service book says it’s been set on fire a bunch of times and the salesman tells you not to buy it because it’s on fire.. you probably can’t get a refund once you find out it runs a bit hot.

That said it’s almost impressive that Miller hasn’t (even pretended to) offer to donate proceeds to charity (or I dunno the victim) and is just happy banking it all - maybe he’s realised he’s beyond any PR return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Kucherov has even easier zone starts than McDavid and worse possession metrics

if you are building a team and not picking McDavid first, you have failed

If your producing a media list of players and not producing outrage, you have failed (in your producers eyes)