Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Spelling Mitsake posted:

I'm fine with the Caps mortgaging their future to keep watching Ovi sock dingers. And I think Caps fans are too.

100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Dr Zaius posted:

It's cool that Washington gave up on Samsonov.

I 100% agree, it’s incredible to watch our goalies and not worry that he’s about to poo poo himself and let in 6 goals.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Oviiiiiiii

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Eric the Mauve posted:

Hey remember when CAS wanted Laviolette fired and the Caps to trade away everything not nailed down, way back like 2 weeks ago

I still want this, this is a separate thing from Ovi being awesome.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

The Caps are now the only team in the league with two goalies with 10 or more wins each. What a change from last year.

Every time one of them makes an incredible save I cry on the inside at how good it feels. Or when the defense decides to randomly poo poo themselves and the other team have a 2 on 0 and I go "hey, this isn't guaranteed to be a goal!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

The Kraken are literally a thrift shop team.

Macklemore is one of their owners now...

unless that was a joke in which case *whoosh*