Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Platystemon posted:

I am confused by why Kanye West needs to open image “ye24.psdc” to display the Raëlist logo.

:ibadpop: I was just thinking that even in context that is a cool symbol. Like, I'd expect to see it scrolled around the tops of columns in a wild new archaeological dig. Then you taught me about Raëlism and now it's terrible again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Platystemon posted:

ED is legitimately on the rise.

Uh I think it's the opposite (:thejoke:?)

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
This whole conversation is #2

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I also recognize that phrase "prayed together" can also just mean "had a serious conversation about it" to some super religious Southern folks

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Well I don't want to get horny for covid

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Interesting that they released the United States government to Russia in exchange for Brittney Griner

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

That Works posted:

Liz votes with her own party tho

Sinema votes with Liz's party too

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I mean if it's a start to prosecution for the AIDS epidemic I'm on board too

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I think folks are arguing about Nations versus society as a structural arrangement of people. Maybe the crux of the issue is at this point a society that ISN'T a sovereign nation does have to exist at peril of the belligerence of the neighboring states that are. There are many ways to organize people en masse but only one is generally accepted in tyol 2022

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
What happened to UPS? Not enough Secret Satan participants this year?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I don't understand the yellow checkmark thing. Is that another company's logo hidden there?

E:fb

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
There's also the fun anti-Slavic tracksuit dogwhistle, so that's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

lightpole posted:

Theres no way the Dems can would punish him for either of these things though so I guess it doesn't matter