Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

quote:

I propose that you use a quarter of that mil to support doms and subs in Broward County, to build a dungeon, created for us/by us, the taxpayers and voting citizens.

quote:

I look forward to spanking each and every single one of you at the new esteemed dungeon.

:lol::lol:

They took it more seriously than I expected, frankly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

This is why, when I've had enough, I'm going to fly somewhere tropical, drink mai tais until I run out of money, then walk into the ocean and keep loving going, never to be seen again.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

He made a lot of money when Elon overpaid for Twitter.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Just gonna assume we weren't smart enough to buy it back.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Out of curiosity, I looked up how many more likes Greta Thunberg's dunk on Andrew Tate would have to go until it's the most-liked tweet in history, turns out I was still off by around 4 million

The top 5 tweets are all of some historic importance or at least with some gravitas...and then there's Elon Musks le-epic-meme tweet :cripes:

Now, Greta only has to get past like 20 single-emoji BTS-tweets to make it into the top 10

Frankly Elon's tweet belongs on that list more than Biden's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Eej posted:

Good riddance, him and JP2 are responsible for so much wrong with the Church

:lol: This is what the hardcore trad catholics say, too.