Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
serbs and suiss are not strictly enjoying each others company out there on the pitch. they should all join hands and sing songs imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

:lol:

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Serbia stay losing lol

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Whew

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Xhaka mad

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

bye Serbia, babies

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Aboubakar is fairly old too so that might well be his final moment at the World Cup, what a perfect end cap on a great international career :)

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Serbia shaking hands, that's nice to see.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Sombrerotron posted:

lmao @ the Cameroon player and ref smiling and cordially shaking hands before said ref pulls another yellow and sends him off

that was a cool moment.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

he's 30, has at least 1 more in him if they qualify

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

:lmao:

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Good stuff. Shquari owns. Bit gutted I wasn't here during the Ghana-Uruguay match though, but in remembrance:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

why are the american announcers acting like the teams that had clinched didn't just rest players and instead are trying to play a narrative about switching up line-ups?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

That’s one for the ages

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Lmao wtf are they upset about

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
suarez_crying.gif or aboubakar_elfath_respect_red_card.gif for highlight of the day?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

well if this ends up being the last WC with simultaneous final group stage games it was a pretty good send off

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

KidDynamite posted:

why are the american announcers acting like the teams that had clinched didn't just rest players and instead are trying to play a narrative about switching up line-ups?

Because that's how you score in the upper ninety

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Zakaria was huge once he came on, lots of good interceptions and used the ball well

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Bardeh posted:

why was he smiling and laughing at the red card this is the bizarrest poo poo seeing as if Serbia score they're through and could use the extra man???

Nah they'd be on equal goals scored, 4 each, and it would go to who beat who I believe, so Switzerland would've been through with a draw at 3-3

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

whypick1 posted:

suarez_crying.gif or aboubakar_elfath_respect_red_card.gif for highlight of the day?

Both. Blessed day of foot

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Coohoolin posted:

Lmao wtf are they upset about
Brazil did not score.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

so many people have quoted that red card and i have to stop and laugh at every post. what a hero

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

this WC has been so much fun glad im not paying for it

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Switzerland were just one additional goal away from topping the group. I wonder if they knew that.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Red card goal, crying Suarez, xhaka nut grab, excellent stuff altogether

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
one of the highlights of this world cup's posting was def the solid 30 minutes where half the people in this thread were trying to dunk on serbia with a gif of a croatian dude drinking poison lmao

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
xhaka riling the entire serbian squad lol. what a king

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Vando posted:

one of the highlights of this world cup's posting was def the solid 30 minutes where half the people in this thread were trying to dunk on serbia with a gif of a croatian dude drinking poison lmao

I think you'll find Croatia is Serbia

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

DutchDupe posted:

xhaka riling the entire serbian squad lol. what a king

Big Scott Brown energy, man owns

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's cute that instead of turning and starting to walk off the field he stays and stands in front of the ref waiting for him to finish issuing the cards. what a good sport :)

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
I love how he’s still got the captain’s armband on as well. It’s just perfect. The wave. Ah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
its so cringey how unprofessional the fox commentary team is